You Want A Preschool You Can Trust
Why Parents Trust Us as Their Montessori Preschool Tarzana CA
- Classes For – Preschool, Kindergarten, Infants & Toddlers.
- The Beginning Montessori Children’s House has been open since 1978.
- Education Courses are 100% Montessori Based.
- Fully Accredited Montessori Teachers.
- Infant Care– Newborn – 24 Months.
- A Safe, Clean & Nurturing Environment.
- After School Programs – Multiple Five Star enrichment programs for multiple ages.
- Bright & Spacious Classrooms – Secured & gated.
- Multiple Outside Play Areas.
- Summer Camp & Summer School.
- We are very close to Tarzana CA. Montessori Preschool Tarzana CA
Classes & Additional Activities
Mathematics, Language, Science, Geography, Spanish, Arts-Crafts, Computers, Dance, Gymnastics, Tennis, Chess, Martial Arts, Yoga & more.
The Benefits of a Montessori Education
- Individuality – Students learn at their own pace because each child learns differently, , advancing through curriculum when they are ready, teachers guide them on an individualized learning plan.
- An early start – The Class design, materials, and daily routines support the students emerging “self-control” (self educating, meditating on what he or she is learning). At an early age students learn order, concentration, coordination and independence.
- A close, caring community – Multi-age classrooms—spanning 3 years—re-constructs the family structure. Older students mentor the younger, and younger students sense the support and gain confidence about their skills and challenges. Teachers set the example of respect, love, kindness, and believe in peaceful conflict resolution.
- Freedom with boundaries – With parameters set by teachers, children are participants in deciding their courses of learning. Teachers understand that allowing the child a choice in the focus of learning will result in interest, in return the child is satisfied, resulting in a joyful learning that’s consistent throughout their lives.
- Student support in being seekers of knowledge – Teachers create environments where children have the freedom and the tools to seek answers & solutions to their own questions.
- Self-correction and self-assessment – An important piece of the Montessori method. As students grow, they learn to look critically at their work, and become good at recognizing, correcting, and learning from their mistakes.