A Nurturing Environment for Children
We Are the Top Montessori Preschool Woodland Hills CA
Since 1978 we’ve been providing a challenging, innovative educational programs for our students. The Montessori method is designed to foster independence, self esteem, creativity and a love of learning in a nurturing environment. We not only want each child to feel a sense of belonging, but each parent to feel confident & proud that their child is a student at the Top Montessori Preschool-Woodland Hills CA
Why Parents Choose Us
- The Beginning Montessori Childrens House has been open since 1978.
- 100% Montessori Based Education Courses.
- Fully Accredited Montessori Teachers.
- Classes – Infants, Toddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten
- A Clean, Safe and Nurturing Environment.
- After School Programs – Multiple Five Star enrichment programs for multiple ages.
- Infant Care– Newborn – 24 Months.
- Bright & Spacious Classrooms – Secured & gated.
- Multiple Engaging Outside Play Areas – Secured & gated.
- Summer School & Summer Camp.
- One of the Leading Montessori Preschools in Woodland Hills CA
Classes & Additional Activities
Mathematics, Language, Science, Geography, Spanish, Arts-Crafts, Computers, Dance, Gymnastics, Tennis, Chess, Martial Arts, Yoga & more at the first choice of parents for a Montessori Preschool Woodland Hills CA
The Benefits of a Montessori Education
- Individuality – Each child learns differently, students learn at their own pace, moving through curriculum when they are ready, teachers guide them on an individualized learning plan.
- An early start – at an early age students establish order, concentration, coordination and independence. The design of the class, materials, and daily routines support the students “self-control” (self educating, meditating on what he or she is learning).
- A close, caring community – Multi-age classrooms—spanning 3 years—emulates the family structure. Older students are mentors and role models, younger students feel support and gain confidence about their challenges. Teachers model respect, love, kindness, and believe in peaceful conflict resolution.
- Freedom with boundaries – With parameters set by teachers, children are participants in deciding their focus of learning. Teachers understand that allowing the child a choice in the focus of learning produces interest, in return the child’s satisfaction, resulting in happy learning.
- Student support in being seekers of knowledge – Teachers maintain environments where children have the freedom and the tools to seek solutions to their own questions.
- Self-correction and self-assessment – As students grow, they learn to look critically at their work, and become capable of recognizing, correcting, and learning from their errors.