♥ Low shelving with materials for fine-motor development and cause/effect, such as rings on a post, puzzles and containers to open and close.
♥ Purpose driven water play.
♥ Pull and push toys to promote gross motor movement.
♥ Our classes have special features that set them apart from standard daycare settings:
- Like breastfeeding, Our Infant rooms invite moms who would like to nurse their baby during midday visits.
- Use of low tables and chairs while eating snacks and solid meals. This gives children a valuable first experience at gaining independence with self-feeding.
- Soft floor mats and bolsters on which babies can move easily and grow motor skills.
- Mirrors close to the floor to inspire tummy time and self-discovery.
- Soft furniture for children to pull themselves up onto.
- An abundance of Boppy pillows for infants to climb over and prop themselves onto.
- Tranquil environments with a designated nap space guarantees quality rest that babies need.
- An outdoor space designed especially for infants, with soft surfaces, and toys to climb over and through.
- We also have double strollers to take multiple babies on regular “rides” both outside and indoors around our campus.